Saturday 2 May 2009

hellogoodbye


aahhhh. i feel it. summer, it's here (:
today i thought being dragged to my cottage next to the lake was going to be a catastrophy... BUT when i got there... it was so freaking hot! the sun was shining and i felt like i was in nigeria again :) good times x i stripped down to my underwear and started sunbathing :D

i can't be arsed to go to school on monday, and then a freaking violin lesson on wednesday... i haven't practiced for... about 2 weeks? and i have to finish a book by monday... not good.

only 4 weeks of school left! :D i liike it ;) short shorts and spaghetti straps here we come! i just have to work hard and well so i can really ENJOY my summer :)

i am anxiously waiting for september... or around that time.. because my best friend naomi has made it quite clear that she will visit me :D i just can't wait! :] love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment