Wednesday 6 May 2009

i've got a passion for fashion.

I have a tendancy to get jealous if i see someone with a reeeeeally good fashion sence, or statement, or trend. I think it's because then i know i don't have one :p
I was looking at hel-looks.com for the first time in a long time and one of the pictures caught my eye.


I really want to get one of those high-waisted skirts... oh and also a pair of high waisted jeans too... they are a must-get.

I haven't been shopping for a bit, even though now i have the chance... but i realize it because everytime i look in my closet i see that i have nothing to wear! :o

I love how people add things to clothes, like accesoriez etc. As i once heard; you can never have too much :)
http://hel-looks.com/?p=image/archives/91/20050918_01/

But i think this went a tad bit too far :p





























I also love how men have a passion for fashion. When they don't try too hard but get the perfect combination of clothes. (:

but again... not too far please, i think 6 meters of cloth is a bit too much :D




2 comments:

  1. don't lie! you know you wear 6 meters of cloth! :P

    i love you. and your blogs.

    n a o m i v e r o n i c a
    glitterwire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay finee.... you got me... :|

    i love you more. and i love your blogs more <3

    ReplyDelete